10/100Base-TX PCI Adapter, Full Duplex (Realtek chip, without BootROM socket)
PLANET's ENW-9503A and ENW-9504 are 10/100Mbps based 32-bit Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Local Bus Ethernet adapter designed to address high-performance system application requirements. The bus-master architecture provides high data throughput in the system and low CPU and system bus utilization. The adapter provides Auto-Negotiation automatically detects and determines the optimal inter-operation mode with other devices. The ENW-9503A and ENW-9504 support both 10Mbps and 100Mbps data rates with UTP-CAT5 or STP cable. LED indicators are also provided for quick monitoring of busy, link collision and speed indication. Also, you can operate PLANET's Fast Ethernet Adapters in Full-duplex mode.
Featured with Wake-On-LAN, the ENW-9503A helps remote awake on LAN to offer a easy software update, data backup even in the office off time.
Moreover, PLANET ENW-9503A also support RPL and PXE BootROM for easy diskless workstation installation.
With high performance and low CPU utilization, also with lower price, PLANET's Fast Ethernet Adapters are the best choice for your 100Mbps network solution.
• Complies to IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD, 100Base-TX, and 10Base-T Standard
• Complies to PCI local bus specification. (Revision 2.2)
• High-performance Bus Master architecture with DMA Buffer Management Unit
• 3-in-1 controller chip supports early-interrupt on transmit to increase the performance
• One RJ-45 for 100Base-TX and 10Base-T, Auto-Negotiation
• Provides Full-duplex Ethernet operation for both 10Base-T and 100Base-TX expand the bandwidth up to 20/200Mbps
• ACPI 2.0, WFM 2.0 (Wired for Management) supported
• ENW-9503A with Wake-On-LAN power connector for WOL PC connection, Magic Packet remote wake-up
• Support for most popular NOS:
ODI Driver for NetWare 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, NDIS Driver for LAN Manager, Microsoft Windows 95/98/98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP, Windows for Workgroup, Packet driver for TCP/IP, SCO Unix 4.x, 5.x, LANtastic
• Onboard remote BootROM socket for remote workstation boot up on ENW-9503A