LENOVO ThinkSystem SR650/SR550/SR590 Micron5100 480G M.2 Airduct Upgrade Kit
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
M.2 is a solid-state drive (SSD) form factor primarily used as an operating system boot solution. Lenovo ThinkSystem servers support M.2 drives either with the addition of a upported M.2 adapter or directly on the system board.
On the ThinkSystem SR150, SR250 and ST250, a single M.2 drive is installed directly on the system board.
On all other support ThinkSystem servers, the M.2 drives install into an M.2 adapter which in turn is installed in a dedicated slot on the system board of the server. With two M.2 drives configured, the drives are configured by default as a RAID-1 mirrored pair for redundancy.
- Single M.2 Adapter, which supports one M.2 drive; available as the ThinkSystem M.2 Enablement Kit
- Dual M.2 Adapter, which supports one or two M.2 drives; available as the ThinkSystem M.2 with Mirroring Enablement Kit
A Dual M.2 Adapter with one 128GB M.2 drive partially inserted is shown in the following figure. The second M.2 drive is installed on the other side of the adapter.
- Hardened boot media that does not use a drive bay
- Both mechanically & electronically designed to be more robust than any prior implementation
- Design provides hardware mirroring of two M.2 SSDs
- M.2 SSDs have higher mean time between failures (MTBF) than SD cards or USB keys
- Tool-less, patented clip design that supports back to back connector layout, providing simple install in limited space
- PCIe 2.0 x2 host interface (connects to the PCH)
- Based on the Marvell 88SE9230 6 Gbps SATA controller
- Supports one or two 6 Gbps SATA M.2 drives**
- Supports 3 different physical sizes of M.2 drives: 42mm (2242), 60mm (2260) and 80mm (2280)*
- RAID functionality provided by the M.2 adapter
- RAID 1 by default; also supports RAID 0 and JBOD
- UEFI-based settings to enable/disable RAID mode and to review inventory
- Supports Secure Boot
- Adapter and drive firmware update using Lenovo firmware tools
- Management via I2C interface
- 6 Gbps SATA host interface (connects to the PCH)
- Supports one 6 Gbps SATA M.2 drive**
- Drive firmware update using Lenovo firmware tools
- VPD reporting of adapter inventory
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.