FRACTAL DESIGN Meshify C Tempered Glass
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Meshify strikes an aggressive pose in the Fractal Design lineup with unparalleled cooling performance and a defiant new look. Like black diamond facets, the angular asymmetry of the Meshify C carves a space uniquely its own as a new force in high-airflow design. Tempered glass with a distinctive tint completes the stealth-inspired black-on-black aesthetic with exceptional style.
An open ATX layout with intelligent space utilization creates an unrestricted airflow path from the mesh front intakes directly through key components to exhaust, ensuring heat is never an issue. The Meshify C has a remarkably compact footprint with the high-end component support of a larger tower, and with seven fan mounts and multi-radiator liquid cooling capability, it has the cooling capacity to match.
When performance is top priority and compromise is not an option, Meshify has you covered in style.
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Tinted tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full-length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.