DELL 24__ P2419HC - 60_5cm(23_8_) Black
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
24__ P2419HC - 60_5cm(23_8_) Black
1920 x 1080
( ex. sales tax)
Setup fee 750,-, invoice charge 75,-/month, minimum order (2). Freight and salestax (if applicable) are additional. On approved credit. Lease is selected as a payment option in the checkout.
Dell 24 USB-C Monitor: P2419HC
Transform how you work
Optimize your workspace with this 23.8" monitor featuring USB-C connectivity, a small footprint and productivity-boosting features.
- All in one: Declutter your desk with the included USB-C cable, a single cable solution that transmits power, data, video and audio.
- Big convenience in one cable: Get an easy charge with USB-C, the same cable that connects your device to the monitor. Also, as you charge your device with up to 65W1 of power, protect it with Dell’s built-in surge protection.
- Connect to productivity: Easily daisy chain up to two FHD monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 output. (Dual monitors in the above image are mounted on Dell Dual Monitor Stand - MDS19; sold separately.)
- Smooth transitions: Conveniently connect to a variety of laptops, or switch seamlessly between users, thanks to USB-C connectivity—ideal for shared workspaces.
Push your productivity
- More room to work: With a thin profile and the smallest base in its class2, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%3.
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
Designed to fit the way you work
- Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV4 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
Ports & Slots:
1. Power Connector | 2. HDMI Port | 3. Stand Lock Feature | 4. DisplayPort (In) | 5. DisplayPort (Out) | 6. USB-C Connector | 7. USB Downstream Ports | 8. USB Downstream Ports
Power Cable | USB-C Cable (C to C) | DisplayPort (DP) Cable
- Diagonal Viewing Size
Preset Display Area (H x V)
527.04 mm x 296.46 mm
20.75" x 11.67"
156246.27 mm² (242.16 inch²)
In-Plane switching Technology
Display Screen Coating
Antiglare with 3H hardness
Maximum Preset Resolution
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Border Width (Edge of Monitor active area)
5.38 mm (Top/Left/Right)
20.31 mm (Bottom)
178° (vertical) typical
178° (horizontal) typical
0.275 mm x 0.275 mm
Pixel per Inch (PPI)
1000 : 1 (typical)
LED edgelight system
250 cd/m² (typical)
8 ms (normal) ; 5 ms (fast) - (gray to gray)
Wireless Charging Feature
Height-adjustable stand (130mm),
Tilt (-5° to 21°)
Swivel (-45° to 45°)
Pivot (-90° to 90°)
PbP / PiP
Daisy Chain Availability
Dell Display Manager Compatibility
Remote Asset Management
Yes, via Dell Command Monitor
Specifications - Service / Support Details
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Exchange
Color Gamut (typical): 72% (CIE 1931)
Color Depth: 16.7 million
Color Calibration SDK SW
Color Calibration with X-rite colorimeter
USB 3.0 super-Speed Hub (2 x USB 3.0 downstream ports, 2 x USB 2.0 downstream ports)
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
ENERGY STAR certified monitor
• EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country.
• TCO certified displays
• BFR/PVC free monitor (excluding external cables)
• Arsenic-free glass and Mercury-free for the panel only
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm x 100 mm)
- 1 HDMI port
1 DP(in) port
1 DP(out) port
1 USB Type-C port
2 USB 2.0 downstream ports (rear)
2 USB 3.0 downstream ports (side)
- With stand
Height: 356.1 mm ~ 486.1 mm (14.02" ~ 19.14")
Width: 537.8 mm (21.17")
Depth: 166.0 mm (6.54")
Height: 322.2 mm (12.68")
Width: 537.8 mm (21.17")
Depth: 42.8 mm (1.69")
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)
3.52 kg (7.76 lb)
Weight (with packaging)
7.26 kg (16.01 lb)
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.5 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational)
18W (typical) / 119W (maximum)**
** Maximum power consumption with max luminance and contrast.
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.3W
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Temperature Range
Operating: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Non-operating: -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Operating: 20% to 80% (non-condensing)
Non-Operating:10% to 90% (non-condensing)
Operating: 5,000 m (16,404 ft) max
Non-Operating: 12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
- 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Exchange
- Monitor with stand
1x DP to DP Cable
1x USB Type-C Cable (C to C)
1x Cable Tie
Quick Setup Guide
Safety and Regulatory Information
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.