ACCELL Splitter 1:3 miniDP til 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Accell Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI
The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to enjoy up to three independent HDMI monitors from a single Mini DisplayPort output while utilizing the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol.
The MST Hub can support up to three high-resolution displays independently, two monitors with resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and the third monitor up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz*. With the UltraAV MST Hub you can chose to expand a single image across three displays, perfect for high resolution gaming. For the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking, easily dedicate each display to a separate application.
For a digital signage or video wall application, use two MST Hubs with a video card that supports multiple Mini DisplayPort outputs. This setup will provide enough video ports to support up to 6 monitors independently. The use of multiple MST Hubs requires a computer and a graphics system with enough display pipes to support the multi-display array.
- Utilizes new Multi-Stream Transport (MST) protocol (DP 1.2 required)
- Supports DisplayPort per lane data rates up to 5.4 Gbps (HBR2)
- Compatible with DVI displays using optional adapters
- Compatible to HDMI 1.4a specification up to 10.2Gbps per port
- Supports 3D video formats
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V1.3 and EDID V1.4
- Supports input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits
- Supports output pixel format RGB444
Maximum Supported Resolutions:
- Using 3 displays: 2 displays at 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and 1 display at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Using 2 displays: 1 display at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz and 1 display at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Using 1 display: Supports 4Kx2K @ 30Hz video formats
- Graphic Output: Mini DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.